Company: Procter and Gamble
New Country: Zimbabwe
Analyze that potential international market by considering the 4 aspects of the Diamond of National Advantage: industry rivalry, demand conditions, related and supporting industries, and factor endowments
Analyze the forces (in the home market and international market) that will help the organization succeed with its expansion, and the forces that may act as barriers to that expansion. Refer to your analysis of strengths and weaknesses completed in Week 1, the Porters Five Forces worksheet from Week 3, and your analysis of the Diamond of National Advantage.
Evaluate the 4 adjustments leaders must make when expanding internationally (Burkus, 2012). Recommend 1 specific leadership action for each adjustment, such as developing a global mindset, developing sensitivity to cultural differences, decentralizing, deciding on the level of involvement, etc.
- Identification of the country you have chosen (1 slide, with brief speakers notes)
- 1 slide foranalysis ofeach of the elements of the Diamond of National Advantage (4 slides, with speakers notes)
- A summaryof analysisof the forces that will help the organization succeed in the new country (1 slide, with speakers notes)
- A summaryof analysisof the forces that will hinder the organizations success in the new country (1 slide, with speakers notes)
- Leadership actions required to make the 4 adjustments identified by Burkus (2012)
- A recommendationand rationale(1 slide, with speakers notes)
- A conclusion