Using the tool of Data and Business Analysis as your preference, apply what you learned in data Analysis program
- You are working at CampWithMe, a store that sells tools, clothing, and equipment for camping and traveling.
- CampWithMe always struggled with having good visibility on how its different branches are performing, so you suggest creating a dashboard that monitors the performance of the store at all times, and gives better visibility to the decision makers.
- Using the dashboard, lets understand how the different product lines are performing and contribute to the revenue, and brainstorm ideas on how to improve it.
- To submit: a report that includes the analysis of the data, supported by visualizations
- Communicate your thoughts on each visualization you share in the report
- Provide insights/suggestions/observations on what you believe can help the business and how
This summary will help you develop your paper. Begin writing your summary by responding to the following questions and prompts:
- Develop a one-paragraph summary using the . A section for your summary has been provided within the template.
- Note: Do not use this summary as the introduction to your paper.
- Think about what you learned in this course. What are your new financial goals?
- Would you like to become more liquid, to save more for your retirement, or to start a new business?
- Whatever your goals, finance is right at the core. Think about what you learned in this course regarding investing to complete this assignment.
Write a two to three-page paper in which you:
- Write an introduction in your own words, based on the content of your paper.
- Describe three ways you will invest in your future based on the principles of finance discussed in this course. Include terminology from the course and use citations as necessary to support your explanation of the
- Discuss one of the three ways you feel most confident as a way to invest in your future. Explain your level of confidence.
- Of the three ways that you will invest in your future, discuss the one that you perceive might be the most challenging. Then, discuss how you might overcome some of those challenges.
- Use the to provide additional help with organizing your assignment.
- Submit your summary and paper by uploading them together to the assignment submission area.
Note: This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Discuss investment plans based on finance principles.