This paper will analyze logistical issues faced by organizations and how business logistical strategies produce value in an orginization. The requirements of this paper include a cover sheet, abstract, 5-8 numbered pages of text, and a reference page. The research paper requires at least five references.
This week you will identify and discuss 2-3 issues, challenges, and/or trends within the transportation and logistics field. You will have to conduct online research to determine the issues, challenges, and trends that have emerged over the past 1-2 years. Discuss the issue, challenge, or trend in detail to include how it emerged, what are possible solutions, and how you see it impacts the future of TLM. Discuss in detail and provide sources to support your thoughts, insights, ideas, and statements.
*** Previous order that corresponds is attached **** Use sources from attached order and add to ***
Literature Review – This week you will expand your week 3 assignment by adding more sources and evaluation of each source to develop a literature review.
1.Collect, organize, analyze, and critique 15 + peer-reviewed research articles that are related to a topic area and problem statement.
2.Write an introduction to your topic and the overall problem you are addressing.
3.Write a literature review.
4.Conclude your literature review with a summary of the gaps in the Literature and how this aligns with your research area of interest.
5. Your writing should follow the standards established in the course and in-text and end-of-text references should follow APA style manual format.
This week you will discuss transportation and logistics management and its impact on various economic activities.
1) For example, how does transportation and logistics management impact a retailer getting their product on the shelf? How does their distribution network affect their ability to generate revenue as well as provide sustainability in their local economy? You will have to conduct online research to identify the various economic activities in relation to TLM and within the context of the retail industry. Discuss in detail and provide sources to support your thoughts, insights, ideas, and statements.
2) Complete this Discussion by providing a discussion of the economic impacts Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning can have on the Supply Chain and Transportation. How does the economy affect Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning on Supply Chain and Transportation? Is this effect beneficial or detrimental? Why? If beneficial, is there room for improvement? If detrimental, what do you foresee as solutions?
Write an updated abstract and updated detailed outline of your research topic paper with at least four references. The focus of this week’s outline is the reference section, which should be an annotated bibliography. The topic of your research should focus on your research on reverse logistics policy development through reading trade and business journals, professional conference materials, and online and course material over the past few weeks.
This outline can follow the following format as far as section headings. But you do not have to follow it. You can add more sections. But there must be at least six sections highlighted by * and section titles. The reference section should be an Annotated Bibliography.
This is the most important paper you can write up to this point in this class. It should tie the previous outlines and research together, in what you have accomplished so far in this class. All the other discussions and papers should have provided you with concepts and ideas to use in your paper. Or to provide you with guidance for what not to include in this more detailed outline of your paper.
Submission Instructions: Save file (word doc.)
• Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
• APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA style and formatting.
• Length of paper: typed, double-spaced pages with no less than two pages.
• Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point
*** Previous Order that corresponds to this order is attached***
Using your outline from week 1 (ATTACHED) as a guide, submit a minimum of 5 pages of the research you have completed on the Impacts of Artificial intelligence and Machine learning on the supply chain and transportation to date. Paper should consist of:
1. Table of Contents
4. Beginning of a Literature Review (complete literature review will be submitted later)
5. Background Research
6. Gap analysis