UNIT EIGHT: DATA ANALYSIS PROJECT
All Excel output should be copied into a single Word document where you must enter all of your responses to the questions below. Format the document professionally so it flows well. Include a table of contents.
* Choose any published database from the internet or Bethel library (such as those from the Census Bureau or any financial sites). You may opt to use one of the data files provided by the instructor if applicable.
* Get advanced approval from the instructor on your chosen database.
* If the file is large, randomly choose 200 of the observations from the data.
* Explain each variable in the file that you are analyzing. Be sure your file includes at least 3 scale variables and at least 2 nominal variables.
* Conduct a descriptive analysis on any 2 interval / ratio variables you wish using Descriptive_Statistics.xls and Frequency_Distribution.xls. Explain the output.
* Conduct 3 different hypothesis tests of your choice using appropriate variables from the file (note: you must use 3 different tests and not run one test on 3 different variables). In each case, state the variables being tested as well as the hypothesis, decision and conclusion. Use 3 of the following (1-Sample Test for Means, 1-Sample Test for Proportions, 2-Sample Test for Means – Independent Samples, 2-Sample Test for Means – Paired Samples, 2-Sample Test for Proportions, Analysis of Variance, Chi Square Goodness of Fit Test, Chi Square Test of Independence, Correlation Test).
* Develop a model to predict an interval / ratio variable using at least 2 other variables. Use Multiple_Regression.xls and state the regression model and which variables are or are not significant. Also, use the model to make a prediction by making up values for each of the independent variables.
* Write a one to two page summary of your findings. Include the data file in the appendix.
Brand Name：NANYANG SAUCE （SINGAPORE）https://www.nanyangsauce.com/
2 Competitor Brand name:
LEE KUM KEE (https://sg.lkk.com/)
NEW MOON (https://www.newmoon.com.sg/Shop/Paste-n-Sauces)
citataion style: Chicago
Word limit: maximum 2000
Review the Online Social Media Principles (file has been uploaded.) for Coca Cola. After reading the principles, do you think that Coca- Cola is trying to protect its employees or the organization? Please support your answer with sources. Does your employer have a social media policy? Explain what you know about it, and if you signed a document for this policy.
You are required to provide a comprehensive initial post with 2–3 well-developed paragraphs that include a topic sentence and at least 3–5 supporting sentences with additional details, explanations, and examples. In addition, you are required to respond substantively to the initial posts of at least two other classmates. All posts should be reflective and well written, meaning free of errors in grammar, sentence structure, and other mechanics.
Please include references and citations in your initial post to support your argument.
The two replies should be written as direct replies. (Uploaded classmates inital posts for replying in files) No set word count or paragraph is needed for replies after discussion post is complete.
Write and submit a 2+ page paper (double-spaced using 12-point Times New Roman font) explaining what you have learned in the videos below (briefly summarize 4 videos) and what changes you can/will make in your personal finances that will help you. You should watch at least 4 of the videos and incorporate them in your writing.
Make sure to provide very brief summaries of the videos that were impactful to you but focus your paper on how you can make positive changes to the way you manage your money from what you learn in the videos.
Submit a Word or PDF file. If you use Pages or Google Docs make sure to export to a Word or PDF file before you submit (the system does NOT accept Pages documents and I do not want a link to a Google Doc).
Required to watch and write about
One Life-Changing Class You Never Took: Alexa von Tobel at TEDxWallStreet (Links to an external site.)
Here’s how to boost your credit score (Links to an external site.)
All the financial advice you’ll ever need fits on a single index card (Links to an external site.)
Choose one of the following to watch and write about
How to graduate college with a job you love & less debt (Links to an external site.)
Predatory Lending: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO) (Links to an external site.)
Auto Lending: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO) (Links to an external site.)
Student Debt: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO) (Links to an external site.)
I uploaded my project, all you have to do is tranfer the info to the powerpoint. Now I have a lot of info so it may not fit on all slides and that is what I was trying to ask my professor about it but she did not respond so I guess you will pick out the important parts and leave what couldnt be on the slide. The rubric is uploaded as well but just pay attention to page 11 as it shows the order of the title and slides. Use any background, transition etc that you like.
The purpose of this assignment is to identify the traits frequently associated with leadership effectiveness and explore the advantages and disadvantages associated with trait approaches to leadership.
For this assignment:
Provide an overview of the leader’s role that includes the following:
Name and title of the leader
His or her specific role/position
The name and industry of the organization
Describe qualities that are important to the leader’s success.
Provide examples of how some leaders with similar traits are successful in very different fields, as well as how equally successful leaders may not share all the same traits.
Analyze how differences in the various situations faced by different leaders may impact leadership effectiveness.
Your paper should be three to four pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages). Your paper must be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center, and it must include citations and references for the text and at least two scholarly sources from the University of Arizona Global Campus Library.
Book: Organization Development: The Process of Leading Organizational Change
If sustainability and the “triple bottom line” are future trends in OD
(p 436), what do you think might be ways that a practitioner could help
an organization become more sustainable? Which interventions described
in the text would be most helpful or relevant?
1. Amazon’s ability to innovate and sustainability
2. Amazon Challenges of pursuing technologies as it relates to resistance, cost, and implementation
Maybe one or two references per section with an in-text “cbcbcbcbf” citation, please
READ the Discussions post, and answer the three questions provided at the end. Answer those questions specifically and separately. Please label your work.
It is important to actually read the discussion post/document provided and to be very specific and professional when answering. Do not paraphrase or anything similar, it has to be done properly. I will not take poor-quality work. It has to be done properly since it is for an advanced masters-level class.
Please let me know in case you have any questions.
Respond to two of your peeers by answering these questions:
Share at least one suggestion for improvement to the communication methods proposed by your peers and explain why.
Do the proposed methods of communication by your peer(s) allow for effective distribution of future updates to the adaptive leadership toolkit?
Are there opportunities to ensure these methods are more sustainable long-term.
PLEASE USE TEMPLATE PROVIDED.