How to prepare a newsletter that explain the role of diversity in psychology research and practice
For this assignment, you will first invent a mock client that you will evaluate in later assignments. You will then create an informed consent form and a release of information form that you would submit to this fictional evaluee. Finally, you will analyze how these forms would function differently in a clinical (non-forensic) setting. Your assignment will include the following as a single document:
This form should include (at a minimum) the purpose of the evaluation, which information will be released and to whom, which information will be included in the written report, rights of your mock evaluee during the process, and any other limitations to confidentiality.
Release of Information
This form should include (at a minimum) identifying information about your mock evaluee, where the information should be sent, what specific information about the evaluated person will be obtained or released, how the release of information may be revoked, and how long the release of information is valid.
Differences Between These Documents in Forensic and Non-Forensic Settings
In this third section, you should describe how these forms would differ if you were practicing in a non-forensic (for example, a clinical) setting.
Note: Both the informed consent form and the release of information form should adhere to the American Psychological Association’s Code of Conduct and the Specialty Guidelines for Forensic Psychologists
Your assignment should fulfill the following objectives:
Create an informed consent form that adheres to the American Psychological Association’s Code of Conduct and the Specialty Guidelines for Forensic Psychologists.
Create a release of information form that adheres to the American Psychological Association’s Code of Conduct and the Specialty Guidelines for Forensic Psychologists.
Distinguish how the informed consent and release of information forms would function differently in a non-forensic (such as a clinical) setting.
Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations for members of the psychological professions.
In addition to the above objectives, your assignment should meet the following requirements:
Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
Formatting: current edition APA style and format.
Length of informed consent form: 1 page.
Length of release of information form: 1 page.
Length of third section: 2–3 pages.
Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 points.
There are various imaging techniques that provide various systems’ anatomical and functional visualizations. Some neuroimaging techniques include:
· Magnetic resonance imaging
· Computed tomography
· Positron emission
· Functional magnetic resonance.
Discuss the various neuroimaging techniques their origination and evidenced-based research benefits.
2 APA evidenced-based scholarly references no older than 5 years.
Although psychoeducational programs for patients with mental disorders and their families can significantly reduce relapse rates, few patients are offered a psychoeducational program in routine clinical treatment. Providers often find the implementation of routine psychoeducation difficult due to a lack of experience, training, and time. For this discussion, explain how you can include psychoeducation into your treatment plan when providing routine care to your patients.
List the critical ingredients of psychoeducation and discuss the benefits of your selections.
2 APA evidenced based scholarly references
1. What is a consequentialist ethical theory?
2. What is the difference between an end and a means?
3. What is an intuition pump?
4. What is utilitarianism? What is the principle of utility?
5. What is hedonism?
6. What is Jeremy Bentham’s hedonistic calculus? What characteristics of a pleasure or pain does it take into account?
7. How do Panza & Potthast understand Mill’s distinction between higher pleasures and lower pleasures? (NOTE: Panza & Potthast get it wrong! So we’ll be revisiting the issue when we read Mill.)
8. What does it mean to say that utilitarianism is an impartial ethical theory?
9. What is the greatest happiness principle?
10. What is the difference between act utilitarianism (the direct approach) and rule utilitarianism (the indirect approach)?
11. Why do some critics of utilitarianism say that justice and rights are not taken seriously enough by utilitarians?
12. What is the supererogatory, and why is this category a problem for utilitarianism?
13. Why do some critics of utilitarianism think that it threatens personal integrity?
14. What is negative responsibility, and what does it have to do with utilitarianism?
15. What knowledge problem does utilitarianism involve?
16. What does Mill mean by utilitarianism? On what theory of life is utilitarian ethical doctrine grounded?
17. How does Mill respond to the objection that pleasure-based morality is “swinish”? What is his doctrine concerning lower and higher pleasures, and how does he defend it?
18. According to Mill, why is nobleness of character important for utilitarian ethics?
19. How does Mill respond to the objection that genuine human happiness is impossible?
20. How does Mill respond to the objection that true moral heroism consists in self-renunciation (i.e., sacrificing one’s own happiness)?
21. What is the ideal of impartiality that Mill’s utilitarianism embraces? How can this ideal best be approached in human society?
22. How does Mill respond to the objection that utilitarianism sets too demanding a standard of morality?
23. How does Mill respond to the objection that utilitarianism is irreligious?
24. How does Mill respond to the objection that utilitarianism requires the sacrifice of principle to expediency?
25. How does Mill respond to the objection that utilitarianism is impractical because nobody can take time to weigh probable consequences for general happiness of every action before acting?
“Foundations of Graduate Study in Psychology” and reflect on how the concepts apply to your life.
Describe what you are looking forward to in the program and why.
Explain how some of the concepts in the video are applicable in your career or home life.
Identify the people who make up your support system and
explain what you will do or who you will turn to if you feel discouraged and/or want to give up.
Explain why you want to earn this degree and how it aligns with your goals.
Choose an article and Explain how the information from this resource relates to your career interests and to your interest in psychology.
Sample assignment MSW :Human Behavior in the Social Environment
Assignment: Examine Access to Group Treatment Opportunities in Your Community
In “Social Media’s Growing Impact on Our Lives,” Summer Allen (2019) writes, “The question as to how social media affects psychological well-being—both for teens and adults—is a common one. While some studies have found associations between social media use and loneliness, depression, and poor life satisfaction, these associations don’t necessarily mean that social media is to blame.”
Take a position. Does social media positively or negatively impact psychological well-being?
First, title your post either “Social Media Positively Impacts Psychological Well-Being” or “Social Media Negatively Impacts Psychological Well-Being.”
For your initial post, address the following:
Make your case by persuasively arguing your position. Include at least one scholarly article to support your position.
Link social media’s effect on psychological well-being to at least one programmatic course theme:
In the past, organizations focused exclusively on performance appraisal. Today, more organizations are practicing performance management, which goes beyond the appraisal, focusing on development as well as linking individual performance to organizational strategy.
GE started a forced distribution appraisal system that resulted in firing those whose performance ranked in the bottom 10 percent each year, and this approach was adopted by other companies. Giumetti and Schroeder (2014) called this forced distribution appraisal system a “rank and yank” system.
Describe performance appraisal and performance management.
Compare and contrast the two approaches. Identify the strengths and weaknesses of each.
Does a forced distribution appraisal system lead to increased organizational performance?
What has been your experience with these approaches?
Warm-Up Activity 6.1: Review APA Code of Ethics
This week, review Standard 5: Advertising and Other Public Statements, Standard 6: Record Keeping and Fees, Standard 9: Assessment, and Standard 10: Therapy of the APA Code of Ethics, located under your weekly resources.
Warm-Up Activity 6.2: Ethic Codes and Recommendations
While the APA Code of Ethics will be the standard that most psychologists follow, and is the one that all members of the American Psychological Association are bound to adhere to, there are many other perspectives on ethics in the care giving professions. See Pope (n.d.), located under your weekly resources, for an extended list of such ethics codes and recommendations.
Warm-Up Activity 6.3: Preparing a Chart
To prepare a chart for use in an assignment is quite easy. A chart is essentially a table in which you have established categories for review. To create a table in Word, you will need to go to Insert>Insert Table, then select the number of columns and rows you desire.
Websites used for advertising can appear very professional. Is the organization listed as professional as the website appearance? Select five mental health agencies or psychological consulting or assessment services in your geographical area which have websites. Create a chart and in column 1 list the name of the business; then, you will evaluate the name itself for professionalism. In column 2, you will evaluate the description of the services for completeness. In column 3, you will check to make certain the listed qualifications of the providers are provided and their licensure status and degrees are clear. In column 4, you will rate each agency to determine whether it fully meets the criteria for professionalism, partially meets them, or does not meet them at all.
Length: 1-page chart