Write a research paper on the 1967 film Bonnie and Clyde. find numerous secondary sources about the film to support and illustrate your opinion and to explain why this is one of the best American movies of the 20thcentury.
You can choose one of mission from file ‘Project – choose one’ , than do the research to write a paper.
please respond to the following questions. Your answers should be 100-250 words per question.
- What do you think was to blame for what happened in the Bhopal gas leak?
- Who do you think should be responsible for the medical and environmental costs of the gas leak?
Explain their reasons using ONE of the following forms of transhuman technology: neuropharmaceutical cognitive enhancement, genetically engineered life extension, or a computer-brain interface. The technical details are not important; you can speculate about the sort of enhancement, the length of life, or interface uses for the technology you discuss. Consider possible Level I goals that people might achieve with the technology, and how those goals could be rendered meaningless by Level III effects.
Be sure to define and explain any course terms, and include the following concepts:
– 3 levels of technology and the problem with confusing goals at different levels (Ch 4)
– some (not all) of the 11 principles for engaging in a Level III world (Ch 8)
– consideration of possible objections
– supporting reasons and examples
– use of source material
Purchase the Secrets to Job Success on Amazon.com (author Michael Manahan). Read the book. Write a two to four paragraph review on one idea you picked up from the book that you think is helpful or useful. Then post your review of the book on Amazon.com.